What we collect
We may collect the following information but not limited to:
- Name, job title and contact information including email address
- Company information
- Content of attachments
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and feedback on how to improve our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you by email or phone, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and new products, and for market research, marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not want to receive these emails, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to develop new products, services, features, and functionality and improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer
needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Caena follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your information with us
Persons under the age of 18
Personal Data Breach Reporting
You have the right to be promptly informed by us of any personal data loss, theft or compromise arising directly or indirectly from the website. Similarly, we are required to notify the Information Commissioner’s Office promptly, as the supervisory authority for the United Kingdom.
As a user of the website, you have a responsibility to safeguard and manage your login credentials securely. This requires you to ensure that they are changed frequently, of sufficient strength and complexity, different from any other passwords you may use, and not recorded in a format which could be accessed or guessed by others. If you suspect that your credentials have been compromised, you should notify us immediately.
We will not be liable for any personal information loss, theft or compromise where this can be attributed to your failure to secure your login credentials.
UK GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the
data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Data Protection Framework
Caena is a registered trademark of Kaktos Tech Ltd based within the United Kingdom and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller under the UK Data Protection Act of 1998 (registration number ZA784784).